- Keeping you and your employees safe: Instead of daily trips to the bank or dropping off your deposits in a typical drop box use our Smart Safes. All armoured car deliveries are scheduled around your business requirements. More about employee safety
- Helping You Grow: We are ready to provide you with the capital that you need for additional growth. We will work with you to get you the right amount of money at the right time. We offer many types of business and commercial loan products, including SBA 7(a) and 504 loans. More about loans
- Put time back in your day: The CBB Cash Vault helps safeguard your employees and your deposits. Excellent for all cash intensive businesses from restaurants and medical groups to liquor stores and gas stations. Get benefits such as; same day deposits, provisional credit, same day credit and more. Learn more
- You Decide: Technology when you want, a real person when you don’t.** You can access your account information online day or night – when it is convenient for you. You can also use any one of our 24,000+ free ATMs throughout the country. Find a free ATM near you
- Leading the Pack: It is our approach to banking with small businesses – both loans and deposits – that sets us apart from the rest. Once you bank with us, you will understand what we mean when we say that we are leading the pack. Who we are
California Business Bank has products for every person and business. Our checking and money market accounts are among the best in the nation in terms of pricing and features. We offer many sizes and types of loans: from small business loans to large commercial loans. Our business and commercial loans can be used for many purposes, including working capital loans, real estate purchase loans, and business expansion loans.
Tailored to fit your business
Businesses have individual needs. Why choose a bank that gives you a one-size-fits-all product? California Business Bank will tailor fit a bank account to fit your business or personal needs. We have specialized banking products established for families, sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, medical doctors, apartment building owners, technology startups, insurance agents and agencies, and many others.