Important Information About Your Mobile Banking
At California Business Bank, we are committed to providing the best for our customers—the best service, the best security, and the best website for all of your banking needs.
In an effort to improve the efficiency of our operations and continue to supply our clients with exceptional products and services, California Business Bank will undergo a conversion of its core computer operating system at the close of business on
Thursday, March 21st, 2019 through Sunday, March 24th, 2019.
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for our clients. All aspects of banking will be affected, including online access, mobile, bill payment, debit card system and external transfers. With this in mind, there are a few things you need to know:
NOTE: After initial profiling is completed, additional security (i.e. security question prompts, log-in with User ID and Password when attempting Quick Access logins) will occur when:
• A user is traveling outside his/her previously profiled geographic region.
• A user obtains a new device.
• Periodically on a random basis to ensure continued security for the user.
PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience, we have extended the hours we are available by phone during the weekend of the conversion and the following business week. Details about our Conversion Hotline are below:
- Phone numbers: 714-389-9970 or 866-495-4042 (toll free)
- Friday, March 22nd: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PDT
- Saturday, March 23rd: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PDT
- Sunday, March 24th: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PDT
- Monday, March 25th through Friday, March 29th: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PDT
Thank you for your business and your understanding as we continue to perfect our systems for the future of your company and our own.
We look forward to serving you in 2019 and for years to come!